NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE‏

Dear Friend ,

I am Sgt.Mary Sutter, 133rd Mobile Public Affairs Detachment,Kuwait.

My story may sound unbelievable due to all sorts of things happening on the internet and I am sorry

if I upset you with my email.

During our operations in Tikrit Iraq , My friends and I got some huge collection of Diamonds and cash in a
Trunk Box , which have managed to send to a Security Company.. We want you to help us to

receive this Trunk Box and keep it till we return back to the US from Kuwait .

Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot handle this transaction hence my

contacting you.

If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

God Bless America !!!

Sgt.Mary Sutter

133rd Mobile Public Affairs Detachment,Kuwait.

No comments:

Post a Comment