[ Suspeito SPAM ] YOUR COMPENSATION‏

Dear Friend,

I hope this message meets you in good health .

I'm happy to inform you that I was able to complete the transaction with the cooperation of a new partner from Spain

Presently I'm in Bahrain for investment projects with my own share of the
total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to
assist me in transferring this funds despite we could not conclude it. I have
decided to compensate you.

I have a VISA ATM ( DEBIT CARD ) loaded with US$675,000 for you . I dropped the card Reverend Anthony Sean Walsh because he is the only person I can trust . Please contact Reverend Walsh as follows :

Reverend Fr. Anthony Walsh

101A Oak Tree Avenue

Auckley Doncaster , DN93HB

United Kingdom

Email : revaswalsh@gmail.com

You have to forward the following to the Reverend :

Your full names

Your Address

A copy of your Identification

Code : 4738HUGUHFK7

Please contact him as soon as you see this message so he can send you the VISA ATM CARD and the DOCUMENTS covering the card . Make sure you forward the right code to him .

I will not be able to attend to emails for now so please cooperate with the good reverend Walsh .

Best Regards and remain Blessed .

Mr. John Gonzalez



Sender IP: 189.109.23.146, Traces to Brazil
From address: josezalez2@gmail.com
From name: John Gonzalez
Reply to email: revaswalsh@gmail.com
Actual reply to address (hidden): josezalez8@gmail.com
Original IP (hidden): 82.128.51.128, Traces to Nigeria

1 comment:


  1. My name is Ruth Moore from uk. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.OYINBO he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete