Beloved,‏

Beloved,

Compliment of the day to you! By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I can not but reach out to someone. My name is Mrs. Anick Gestel a nationality of Australia. I am married to late Mr Stephen Gestel who worked with the embassy in ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST for nine years before he died in the plane crash On 31st of July 2000 with other passengers aboard. We were devoted to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since his death, I have lived with the memories, fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered mentally, psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just three months more to live. I accepted the news in good fate.

Brethren, it is in this regard that I contact you after fervent prayers that you can be able to work with me. Before my husband died, he deposited a sum of 5.6 Million (Five Million six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank in cote d'ivoire. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted person or organization and to achieve this, I need an individual that will utilize this funds adherent for these purposes.

1: For the sick, less-privileged and destitute,
2: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c.
3: orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating.

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. Please, understand that I am not doing this because of fear of death as I am certainly where my place already is. At this point, friends, well wishers, and my husband's relatives are all clambered around me as I sojourn in my hospital bed and are unaware of my plight, hence I will not be able to make an open conversation. When I receive your response, I will direct you at once to the bank.

All I need from you is Honesty and Sincerity that you can in all level utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant for. A quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to do. Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbelievable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the less privileged in truth and in spirit with a substance. If you can be trusted reply back to me(mrsanickg@aol.com)

Thank You and Bless You richly!
Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Anick Gestel.




Sender IP: 209.85.220.196, belongs to Google
Actual sender IP (hidden): 41.207.26.47, traces to the Ivory Coast
From name: Anick Gestel
From address: mrs.anickg@gmail.com
Actual from address (hidden): mrsanickg24@skymail.mn

No comments:

Post a Comment