Dear Beloved‏

----



Dear Beloved,

Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail
Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs.
Patricia Lekodro married to Dr. Henry Lekodro A Ghanian who worked with a
construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami
disasters, we were married but without any children. Since his death I
decided not to remarry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband
was alive he deposited the sum of $9.5M. (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand
U.S. Dollars) in my name as consignment "valuable personal effect" with a
Security company in Ghana. I will let you know the name of the security
company when you have indicated your interest to help me.

Presently this money is still with the Security Company concealed as a
consignment, and the management does not know the actual content of the
consignment deposited in their company. My husband did this for security
reason. I have just wrote to the company as the beneficiary to release the
consignment through a special diplomatic channnel. Using a diplomatic means
makes this process completely risk free.

I am presently undergoing treatment for Cancer of the lungs in Malaysia, I
have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have
only few weeks to live. I want a person that is trust worthy that will
utilize this money to fund orphanages, widows and the less privileged around
the world but in our name Mr. & Mrs. Lekodro foundation.

I need someone i can trust, someone i can rely on. Someone who will be
truthful, frank and honest. Someone who will agree to assist me and be
involved throughout the period the process will last. Someone i can count
on to act as a genuine and an interested party. I want you to go through
this email careful and get back to me. We can begin to discuss further
details once i hear from you through email.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep
this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody.
This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

Let me have the following information:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
E-mail:
Age:
Occupation:

PLEASE REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: patricialekodro@yahoo.co.jp

I await your urgent reply.

With Love
Mrs. Patricia Lekodro



________________________________________________________________
Nensaje enviado por Telaen Webmail 1.2.0



Sender IP: 170.210.136.22, traces to Buenos Aires
Actual sender IP: 80.87.92.42, traces to Ghana
From name: Mrs. Patricia Lekodro
From address: patricialekodro@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment