(No Subject)‏

My name is Alan Harrison, I am re-sending this you to again thus; A deceased
client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours,who died as the result
of a heart-related condition on January 28, 2009. I have contacted you to
assist in distributing the money left behind by my client which is lodged in
the bank.

Regards,

Alan Harrison

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.



From name: Alan Harrison
From address: lea.sonzogni@etu.univ-montp3.fr
Replies redirect to: alanharrison246810@live.co.uk
Sender IP: 41.184.134.35, is from Nigeria

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I got that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it today. The e-mail address is different now. haha! Its Alan Harrison ; WIERDO!lol... If only scams didn't exist

    ReplyDelete