[ 1 new message ] Your password has been disabled !!‏


Your password has been disabled
Your password has been entered incorrectly three times at wellsfargo.com. For your security, we have disabled your account.
To reactivate your account, please go to https://www.wellsfargo.com and complete the activation process.
Wells Fargo is dedicated to protecting your information. Learn about our security measures and what we do to protect your accounts online.
If you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-965-2444. Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Wells Fargo Online Customer Service
wellsfargo.com | Fraud Information Center
You will find a confirmation of this message in your Messages & Alerts inbox.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I got that same one. Suspicious because it is not addressed to anyone, and because I don't think WF has my email address.
    >>But here is a strange thing: I looked up the source code via Properties->Details->message-source and I do not see that the links go anywhere but to domain wellsfargo.com. For example, the link to reset my password actually goes to wellsfargo.com. Moreover, the 800-number is actually the correct number for Wells Fargo. Is yours the same way? This is very weird. (Anyway, I forwared iut to abuse@wellsfargo.com)
    -------
    Cab

    ReplyDelete