Progress on your IRS account‏

Ideal Tax Solution, LLC.


Dear (YOUR NAME),
It has recently come to my attention that you have a tax lien filed against you.

Call me at 1-888-687-1338

Your favorite tax analyst,
Michael Baker
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
www.idealtaxsolution.org



Then, shortly after, I got another one...



Dear (YOUR NAME),
I am still waiting for your reply. Please let me know when is the best time to reach you to reschedule your appointment.


Call Me At 1-888-687-1338


Your favorite tax analyst,
Michael Baker
Senior Tax Analyst
Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
www.idealtaxsolution.org

2 comments:

  1. I had this one in my email this morning....



    Dear (Your Name),

    I would like to speak with you today at noon, to start working on your tax investigation. This is a major step to get your case resolved.

    Call me at 1-888-927-1426



    Your favorite tax analyst,
    Michael Baker
    Senior Tax Analyst
    Ideal Tax Solution, LLC
    www.idealtaxsolution.org

    ReplyDelete