From Mrs. Angela Lee George‏

I am Mrs.Angela Lee George from Alaska usa a dying woman who was diagnosed for
cancer for about 9 years ago, immediately after the dth of my husband and
daughter who has left me everything he worked for to fulfill a wish he couldn't
complete when he was alive.

I have been touched by God to use what I inherited from my late husband to the
greater purpose as helping the suffering people. Help mothers with sick
children, so that they do not suffer after their loss. To help single mothers
raising children. Lonely and helpless elderly people.

Relative has squandered my late husbands wealth, rather than allow my relatives
to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. I need a trustworthy person like
you to handle my wish by extending the good work. Please i beg you in the name
of God to keep this matter a secret.

More details will be made known to you upon your response

Thank you so very much as i wait to hear from you.

Mrs.Angela Lee George

4 comments:

  1. definely a scam in opion so be aware thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just received the exact same email. I searched for info online and i am glad i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find these amusing. The Nigerians, whoever these people are, must really believe we're as dumb as rocks. Sadly, there are some who are dumber than rocks and have actually lost quite a bit believing these scams. Then, again, greed can make people do strange things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY, MRS. ANGELA LEE GEORGE, I'VE GOT A BIG JAR OF K-Y JELLY, WHY NOT YOU BEND OVER AND LET ME FUCK-YOU-UP-THE-ASS........... OHW THAT MUST GOT TO HURT.

    ReplyDelete