Re: A Veteran Need's Your Help Please.‏

Hello,


I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found you
listed in your email Database and I find it pleasurable to offer you my
partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is
still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive funds on my
behalf.


I am Corporal Amanda Cox,a Corporal in the US Army,and presently serving
in the U.S Military Peace keeping force,currently deployed in Afghanistan.


We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i
really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of my funds.
Worth $3.9 million USD I hope you can be trusted? Right now i am injured
Receiving treatment here in Afghanistan.


You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds
until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain
further when i get a response from you. Please i want you to know that
this fund is deposited with a private security finance firm in Thailand.


Note: You can go through the website to understand a little bit of what am
emphasizing:


See website: http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1103032.html


God Bless America, More Power.


Corporal Amanda Cox

3 comments:

  1. I just read this same email just a few minutes ago. I knew it was scam because this unknown person dont know me but thanks for putting out the word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap I got the same email at 1:04am (GMT) stating she wanted to put $28.9 million in my account for safe keeping, I knew it was a scam all along and reported this to the US Army as I have a few friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a blank ATM CARD and cash good money/funds directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, so get the blank ATM CARD today at our email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com and change your story for good

    ReplyDelete