Greetings‏

Greetings,

How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India,i am precisely in India, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in Nigeria West Africa through his e-mail id (linlwq1@gmail.com) ask him to send you the total sum of ($700.000.00US DOLLARS) through ATM SMART CARD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction.

so feel free and get in touch with my secretary. he will send the ATM SMART CARD to you.

His name is: Anayo Molokwu
His email is ( linlwq1@gmail.com)
Contact address: NO B324 MBA STREET OLODI APAPA LAGOS NIGERIA..

Wish you best of luck,

Mr Stanly Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment