YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RELEASED AT LAST!!‏

GRANT PAYMENT CENTER
(GPC) GLOBAL BANK
HEADQUARTERS, New York
U.S.A

Attn:Beneficiary

It has been brought to our notice that you have not been paid your long overdue grant payment by the UN. This is due to some corrupt hoodlums, and some corrupt government officials who try to divert your money into their own private pocked. We have arranged your payment through International ATM Card Payment Center,this is part of an instruction passed by the United Nations in respect to all over delayed payment.

The Payment Center department will send your ATM Card valued sum of (US$8M). which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM MACHINE located any where in the world, and the maximum withdrawal daily limit is US$15000,00. So kindly contact the Payment Center with the below information, Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which includes:

Full Name:
Current Residential Address:
Direct Phone Number:

All arrangements have been made to deliver your atm card to your door step, through our reliable courier agent.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,
DR BELL LORRIS
ATM CONTROLLER UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

11 comments:

  1. My Question: what they will do after getting the address & phone no.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now he's listed as:

    DR BELL LORRIS
    ATM CONTROLLER UNITED BANK FOR IMF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too received an e-mail from these people in March, 2016

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too.. i just receive an email with the same statement above.. They are trying to fool people.. i hope others will also educate about this post..
    those people are trying to call me because i send my resume to mina house hotel.. i send their email to POEA when their trying to get money from me.. and i was advice not to send money, because they are scam! Thanks to Philippine Government..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe there are people who think that they will receive this much money for doing nothing. But all it takes is one. Don't be that one. This is spam and don't you forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I receive these email all the time I'm not fooled by it I go on the internet and check there names and emails I hope I help somebody out there to do a back round check or just don't reply at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just received this, these people just don't give up, it worries me that people would fall for this cra*
    ***YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RESCUED***
    Yahoo
    HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT 6 Dec at 2:43 PM
    Message body
    GRANT PAYMENT CENTER
    (GPC) GLOBAL BANK
    HEADQUARTERS, New York
    U.S.A


    Attn: Dear,

    It has been brought to our notice that you have not been paid your long overdue grant payment by the UN. This is due to some corrupt hoodlums, and some corrupt government officials who try to divert your money into their own private pocked. We have arranged your payment through International ATM Card Payment Center,this is part of an instruction passed by the United Nations in respect to all over delayed payment.
    The Payment Center department will send your ATM Card valued sum of (US$8M). which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM MACHINE located any where in the world, and the maximum withdrawal daily limit is US$15000,00. So kindly contact the Payment Center with the below information, Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which includes:

    Full Name:
    Current Residential Address:
    Direct Phone Number:

    All arrangements have been made to deliver your atm card to your door step, through our reliable courier agent.

    Thanks for your co-operation.

    Best Regards,
    DR BELL LORRIS
    ATM CONTROLLER UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got one, can't figure out what they are trying to do... maybe i.d. theft. The spelled the word 'pocket' p-o-c-k-e-d. I put it in the 'phishing' channel through Hotmail. I wonder if anyone at all ever falls for this nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just received the same message, 17.01.2017

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got one of this email....who the he'll is this doctor bell loris

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just received the same email. I get these all the time. Haven't seen any of the money they promised me but I sure love playing them. I like to lead them on till I get an email that says they sent the message to the wrong address. They are stupid and insulting but dumb. They try to hook you but if you know how to play them you can hook them into wasting their time.

    ReplyDelete