A notice from Zoominfo

Hello (your first name),

ZoomInfo is the world's most comprehensive directory of business information on people and companies. As part of our commitment to your privacy and your ability to control online information about yourself, we wanted to let you know (or remind you) that your business profile has been included in the ZoomInfo Directory.

Profiles in the ZoomInfo Directory are created in an automated process using publicly available information on web sources and contributions from the ZoomInfo community. As a member of our directory, we would like to share valuable and relevant industry news with you from time to time. In addition, we often have the opportunity to offer information about interesting products and services from business partners, and we will occasionally share your email address with them if we think the information will be relevant to you.

As always, Zoominfo respects your privacy and email communication preferences. All Zoominfo email communications contain easy opt-out links so you may quickly and securely unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time. If you would like to opt out your email address from the ZoomInfo business directory, please click to communicate your preferences to ZoomInfo.

If you would like to know more about ZoomInfo's privacy practices, you can view our privacy policy at http://www.zoominfo.com/privacy

Thank you for your time,
ZoomInfo

Copyright © 2012 ZoomInfo
307 Waverley Oaks Road | Waltham, MA | 02452
This message was sent to (your email address)
To opt out of future emails, please visit www.zoominfo.com/unsubscribe




from: Zoominfo Customer Service
Yes, they respect my privacy so much, as they claim, that they list me in a database for unknown businesses to use. Thanks a lot, losers. I think this is an automated gmail forced participation thing and we should all be angry.

4 comments:

  1. I've received it too, all the links really lead to www.data-verify.net/clicker.aspx?+some identifier code
    I guess someone is checking if the e-mail address is real etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with bitcoin trading am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) I advice you shouldn't hesitate.
    He's great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.Aire the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; drairehome@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  4. <I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete